Plan, develop, and implement academic enrichment, positive youth development and recreational activities for elementary school students in our after-school program.
- Promote and stimulate program participation
- Maintain accurate program attendance records
- Maintain positive relationships with students, parents/guardians and school staff
- Display high level of commitment and enthusiasm for activities
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Associates degree preferred, and 1+ years experience working with children in an educational setting. Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.