Are you interested in making a difference in a child’s life? Do you enjoy working with children and families in a clinical capacity geared towards assisting them in meeting their therapeutic needs? Do you enjoy working in a multi-disciplinary team environment in a clinic or school where you have multiple learning opportunities through evidenced based practices to make a difference? If so we have the perfect position for you, allowing you the opportunity to grow and use creative, effective interventions in a team environment that emphasizes cutting edge skills.
Responsibilities: Renders diagnostic and psychotherapeutic services to children, adolescents and families. Participates in Quality Assurance and Utilization Review for assigned cases. Assists in implementing programmatic and agency priorities within the Enhanced Care Clinic and Permanency programs.
The Enhanced Care Clinic help children and youth ages 3 to 20 and their parents/family members to identify behavioral health challenges and recognize and build on their strengths to increase emotional and behavioral functioning.
Counseling promotes personal growth and development among parents and their children by helping them cope with psycho-social problems including parenting, behavioral problems, family conflict, sexual abuse, victim trauma and substance abuse. Treatment is culturally-competent, time-sensitive, solution-focused and community-centered.
The approach is holistic. Clinicians work collaboratively with the systems involved in the life of the child, such as schools, physicians, child welfare services and other support programs with the authorization of the parent or legal guardian.
Services include individual and family assessments, development and implementation of an individualized treatment plan, discharge planning, permanency planning, case management and overall advocacy.
Treatment options include individual child therapy, group and family therapy, child play therapy, parent guidance, psychiatric evaluation, medication management and monitoring, and psychological assessment.
Services are available in English and Spanish, and the clinic has the capacity to serve families who speak other languages as well.
This position is NHSC eligible.
The Village offers a comprehensive flexible benefits package designed to aid in the health and well-being of our employees and their dependents, including:
- Aetna Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with employer contribution of up to $1,000 per year
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual on-site flu clinics
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employer paid Dependent Life Insurance
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Business Travel Insurance
- 403(b) Plan with Employer Contribution and Match
Advancement in your Career
- Annual Professional License Reimbursement
- Clinical Supervision toward Licensure
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program – National Health Service Corp (NHSC)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Employer paid and confidential counseling services
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off; including 15 days of vacation, 12 days of sick and bereavement leave