Are you energetic, analytical, and knowledgeable about cognitive behavioral therapy? Are you interested in using these skills to help high-risk youth stay on path to success? Do you work best in a supportive team environment with access to training and opportunities to learn and grow? Join our Multisystemic Therapy (MST) team!
As an MST Therapist you will be provided transportation and a minimum salary of $50,000 based on experience.
The Multisystemic Therapist will provide in-home MST clinical services to clients and families involved in the juvenile justice system. Engage in all treatment activities in accordance with the MST model including assessment, engagement, treatment planning, crisis intervention, case management and discharge planning. Therapist will participate in MST training and will demonstrate a clear understanding of the MST model.
- Provide direct clinical services to children and their families involved in the juvenile justice system in accordance with the MST model.
- Engage clients and families in comprehensive safety planning.
- Complete clinical documentation on all active cases including assessments, progress notes, treatment plans, safety plans and MST weekly paperwork.
- Participate in weekly group supervision and consultation with assigned team. Present conceptualization of cases and incorporate feedback from consultant, supervisor and teammates into treatment planning.
- Adhere to the MST model and ensure completion of all model requirements (i.e. weekly paperwork; Therapist, Supervisor and Consultant Adherence Measures (TAM, SAM, CAM); audio tape sessions, etc.).
- Participate in quarterly MST booster trainings and all required agency and funder trainings.
- Complete clinical documentation and reports in an accurate and timely fashion; maintain all documentation and reports required by agency policies and funding sources.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with referring Probation Officers as well as community agencies in order to provide comprehensive and effective treatment for clients and families.
- Ensure regular communication and timely updates on case progress to referring agents.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation with teammates to support clients/families in times of crisis.
- Maintain flexible schedule to ensure availability to clients and families
- Participate in clinical supervision with MST supervisor. Work in collaboration with supervisor to create a therapist development plan.
- Know and adhere to agency policies and procedures.
- Contribute to program functioning by assuming responsibility for special tasks or leadership in special projects as appropriate.
- Contribute to agency organizational life by participating in agency-wide task forces, committees, or problem-solving teams as appropriate.
- Contribute to agency visibility and development of community linkages by representing the Village in community groups or committees, or assuming responsibility for community presentations, as assigned by supervisor.
Therapist will be either cover the New Britain / Hartford Region or Rockville / Willimantic Region.
Multisystemic Therapy is an intensive family- and community-based treatment program that addresses all environments that impact high risk youth - homes and families, schools and teachers, neighborhoods and friends. Therapists work in the home, school and community and are on call 24/7 to provide caregivers with the tools they need to transform the lives of troubled youth. The therapy focuses on helping youth succeed in school and gain job skills, and introduces youth to positive recreational activities.
The Village offers a comprehensive flexible benefits package designed to aid in the health and well-being of our employees and their dependents, including:
- Aetna Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with employer contribution of up to $1,000 per year
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual on-site flu clinics
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employer paid Dependent Life Insurance
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Business Travel Insurance
- 403(b) Plan with Employer Contribution and Match
Advancement in your Career
- Annual Professional License Reimbursement
- Clinical Supervision toward Licensure
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program – National Health Service Corp (NHSC)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Employer paid and confidential counseling services
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off; including 15 days of vacation, 12 days of sick and bereavement leave