Are you a Masters level Clinician who enjoys staff training and development? Would you like to develop your skills as a trainer, coordinator and supervisor? Are you excited about working with families and children? Do you want to plan hands on activities and events that foster growth and learning?
Coordinate and supervise milieu activities in Eagle House treatment program to ensure quality clinical programming and compliance with PRTF practice standards and Medicaid regulations. Provide clinical supervision to Child Development Staff. Provide training, ongoing feedback and oversight day to day in the milieu. Engage families, and guardians regularly through planful contact, events and home visits
- Serve as a healthy role model to staff, children and parents exemplifying the philosophy, goals, values, policies and procedures that guide the daily operations and procedures that guide the daily operation of PRTF.
- Develop, implement and maintain strong clinical programming throughout the program (CDS groups, clinical groups, therapeutic activities, field trips, multi-family groups, etc.)
- Plan and facilitate clinical groups in the Eagle House program.
- Carry small caseload as needed by the program.
- Secure the safety of children in all situations across sites.
- Ensure program compliance with all required regulations, including DCF licensing, Medicaid, COA, PRTF practice standards, etcServe as program lead in the absence of the Program Director
- Provide direct clinical supervision for Child Development Staff.
- Responsible for hiring, training and evaluating Child Development Staff.
- Lead staff meetings/rounds as needed
- Collaborate with team members, agency colleagues and other community agencies to promote and strengthen the quality of services provided in PRTF.
- Modeling cooperative, customer friendly working relationships with DCF, Village staff, teachers and other professionals.
- Maintaining appropriate certifications (e.g. Public Service License, First Aid, TCI.).
- Ensure all program documentation is completed in a timely manner and meets DCF and Medicaid requirements.
- Providing a strong physical presence in the program.
- Develop ongoing training series for the Eagle House Program.
- Develop procedure for ongoing communication and engagement with families and guardians and execute ongoing. This will include visits, phone contact, and family events on site.
- Develop and maintain schedule for online supervision, as well as provide online supervision a minimum of once monthly to regular CDS staff and clinicians.
- Additional duties as required.
Eagle House provides residential behavioral health treatment for children ages 6-13 who are transitioning from psychiatric hospitalization. Serving as a “step-down,” Eagle House helps prepare them for community-based treatment and a family or foster care setting.
Residents attend school onsite and receive intensive clinical support services, including ongoing nursing and psychiatry, family, group and individual therapy, and case management.
Professional staff at Eagle House use an active engagement/coaching/trauma-informed model of care to build relationships with the youth in order to stabilize them, help them improve overall functioning, and build the skills necessary to transition into a family successfully and permanently.
Other services can include occupational therapy, animal therapy and therapeutic community activities.
The Village offers a comprehensive flexible benefits package designed to aid in the health and well-being of our employees and their dependents, including:
- Aetna Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with employer contribution of up to $1,000 per year
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual on-site flu clinics
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employer paid Dependent Life Insurance
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Business Travel Insurance
- 403(b) Plan with Employer Contribution and Match
Advancement in your Career
- Annual Professional License Reimbursement
- Clinical Supervision toward Licensure
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program â€“ National Health Service Corp (NHSC)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Employer paid and confidential counseling services
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off; including 15 days of vacation, 12 days of sick and bereavement leave