Are you a strong leader and an expert in cognitive behavioral therapy? Are you interested in using these skills to help high-risk youth stay on the path to success? Do you want to lead a supportive team environment with access to training and opportunities to learn and grow? Become a Multisystemic Therapy (MST) Supervisor!
Provides clinical supervision of Multisystemic Therapy (MST) therapists across two teams. The supervisor will ensure that the therapists provide MST treatment in accordance with the model, establishes and maintains relationships with stakeholders and adheres to all requirements by agency, model and funding sources.
- Provide clinical supervision to two MST teams (7 therapists) who provide direct services to children and their families.
- Review weekly paperwork for all active cases and provide model adherent feedback to therapists.
- Facilitate weekly group supervision and consultation for each team.
- Monitor fidelity to the MST model and ensure completion of all model requirements (i.e. weekly paperwork; Therapist, Supervisor and Consultant Adherence Measures (TAM, SAM, CAM); audio tape review; session frequency, etc.).
- Prioritize therapists’ participation in quarterly MST booster trainings and participate in supervisor boosters.
- Maintain regular communication with MST consultant regarding therapist development, case progress, etc.
- Review all clinical documentation of therapists to ensure it meets agency, model and funder requirements (e.g. assessments, treatment plans, progress notes, MST opening paperwork, etc.).
- Complete clinical documentation and reports in an accurate and timely fashion; maintain all documentation and reports required by agency policies and funding sources.
- Develop and maintain collaborative relationships with referring Probation Officers as well as community agencies in order to provide comprehensive and effective treatment for clients and families.
- Ensure regular communication and timely updates on case progress to referring agents.
- Provide 24/7 on-call support to therapists and on-call coverage to clients/families when needed.
- Develop and monitor therapist development plans in collaboration with MST consultant.
- Partner with supervisor and consultant to create a supervisor development plan for professional growth.
- Know and implement agency policies and procedures.
- Contribute to program functioning by assuming responsibility for special tasks or leadership in special projects as appropriate.
- Contribute to agency organizational life by participating in agency-wide task forces, committees, or problem-solving teams as appropriate.
- Contribute to agency visibility and development of community linkages by representing the Village in community groups or committees, or assuming responsibility for community presentations, as assigned by supervisor.
Multisystemic Therapy is an intensive family- and community-based treatment program that addresses all environments that impact high risk youth - homes and families, schools and teachers, neighborhoods and friends. Therapists work in the home, school and community and are on call 24/7 to provide caregivers with the tools they need to transform the lives of troubled youth. The therapy focuses on helping youth succeed in school and gain job skills, and introduces youth to positive recreational activities.
The Village offers a comprehensive flexible benefits package designed to aid in the health and well-being of our employees and their dependents, including:
- Aetna Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with employer contribution of up to $1,000 per year
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual on-site flu clinics
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employer paid Dependent Life Insurance
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Business Travel Insurance
- 403(b) Plan with Employer Contribution and Match
Advancement in your Career
- Annual Professional License Reimbursement
- Clinical Supervision toward Licensure
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program â€“ National Health Service Corp (NHSC)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Employer paid and confidential counseling services
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off; including 15 days of vacation, 12 days of sick and bereavement leave