The Clinical Supervisor’s primary responsibility involves providing guidance, leadership, oversight, and support to the clinicians and family support specialists; in their efforts to provide quality treatment for the clients served by the Enhanced Care Clinic with the goal of helping the clients and families remain successful in the community. The Clinical Supervisor, working in conjunction with the Clinical Director, is responsible for implementing program policies, contributing to program innovation, and facilitating interactions between clinicians, family support specialists, other professionals, and parents. The Clinical Supervisor demonstrates professional competency with proper utilization of supervision and consultation with other professionals. Administratively, the Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the continued effective functioning of in-home treatment, crisis management and related activities.
Renders diagnostic and psychotherapeutic services to children, adolescents and families. Provides clinical and administrative supervision to staff and interns. Participates in Quality Assurance and Utilization Review for Child Guidance. Assists in implementing programmatic and agency priorities within Child Guidance.
- Provides direct services to children and their families which include:
- Assessment and engagement
- Provide DSM IV Diagnosis in consultation with Supervisor and Medical Director or designated Psychiatrist
- Formulation and contracting for services or treatment plan
- Implementation of treatment plan, modifying it as appropriate during the course of treatment
- Discharge planning which may include linkages to community support services
- Case management services
- Clinical documentation required by agency and program policies, and funding sources
- Maintain productivity targets determined by service
- Provides clinical and administrative supervision to staff members and interns, including orientation, evaluation, and support/monitoring of staff development.
- Facilitates Peer Consultation and Quality Assurance; participates in Utilization Review.
- Works as a team member with other clinical and administrative staff to respond to client and programmatic needs, including the implementation of agency policies, procedures, and initiatives.
- Partners with supervisor to identify and develop plans for professional growth.
- With supervisor’s approval, partners with other program or clinical staff to identify and develop approaches to address clients’ unmet needs or service gaps.
- Contributes to program functioning by assuming responsibility for special tasks or leadership in special projects as appropriate.
- Contributes to agency organizational life by participating in agency wide task forces, committees or problem solving teams as appropriate.
- Contributes to agency visibility and development of community linkages by representing the Village in community groups or committees.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.
- Acquiring and maintaining the needed skills in evidenced based models that the agency/program ascribes to.
The Village offers a comprehensive flexible benefits package designed to aid in the health and well-being of our employees and their dependents, including:
- Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with employer contribution of up to $1,000 per year
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual on-site flu clinics
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employer paid Dependent Life Insurance
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Business Travel Insurance
- 403(b) Plan with Employer Contribution and Match
Advancement in your Career
- Annual Professional License Reimbursement
- Clinical Supervision toward Licensure
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program â€“ National Health Service Corp (NHSC)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Employer paid and confidential counseling services
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off; including 15 days of vacation, 12 days of sick and bereavement leave