ABOUT THE VILLAGE
The Village was one of the first agencies in the country to provide homes for neglected children. Today, we continue to achieve our mission "to build a community of strong, healthy families who protect and nurture children" by providing a full range of behavioral health, early childhood and youth development, substance abuse treatment, and support services for children, families and adults in the Greater Hartford region.
Our staff are energetic, enthusiastic, mission-driven and open to learning. If you’d like to grow your career in a diverse and supportive environment rich with learning opportunities, join us!
the direction of the Access Team Leader responsible for providing personalized quality
customer service and administrative support within the Call Center and the
Enhanced Care Clinic in support of the “wrap-around model” to ensure that all
requests for services and information are handled in a timely manner and at the
appropriate level of service.
- Greet all clients and visitors in a professional and courteous manner. Notify appropriate staff of visitor arrival and provides assistance and directions, as needed.
- Responsible for answering all calls through the Call Center and Call Intakes for ECC and Adult programs.
- Responsible for completing Intake and Admissions process. Responsible for coordinating all new admission paperwork for clients, verifying and recording necessary personal information, i.e., demographics, insurance eligibility and verification, etc. Responsible for initial triaging of clients and determining the level of care needed according to guidelines and procedures.
- Responsible for check-in/check-out process for all clients. Scheduling of client assessments and appointments.
- Professionally Interact with clients to provide and process information in response to inquiries and concerns including requests for additional information related to agency programs and services.
- Responsible for dissemination and distribution of all agency faxes.
- Monitor reception/waiting area to ensure cleanliness and client safety.
- Handle vehicle requests
- Responsible for the collection of client co-pays and completion of the daily cash journals.
- Provides administrative support and back-up for other agency departments and sites
- Any other task or special projects as assigned by Access Team Leader
The Village offers a comprehensive flexible benefits package designed to aid in the health and well-being of our employees and their dependents, including:
- Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with employer contribution of up to $1,000 per year
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual on-site flu clinics
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employer paid Dependent Life Insurance
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Business Travel Insurance
- 403(b) Plan with Employer Contribution and Match
Advancement in your Career
- Annual Professional License Reimbursement
- Clinical Supervision toward Licensure
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program â€“ National Health Service Corp (NHSC)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Employer paid and confidential counseling services
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off; including 15 days of vacation, 12 days of sick and bereavement leave