Are you passionate about working with court-involved youth in a clinical setting? Do you have strong case management experience and multi-tasking skills? Does the idea of helping strengthen families excite you? Become a LYNC Case Manager at The Village!
Parenting with Love and Limits (PLL) is an evidence-based model that uses a unique delivery system that combines group and family therapy. The PLL Clinician will facilitate multi-family groups on site and family sessions in the client’s home/community in partnership with a PLL Case Manager. The model focuses on behavior modification and family systems trauma work in one continuum of care. Staff receive high levels of training and supervision to ensure fidelity to the treatment model.
ABOUT THE VILLAGE
The Village was one of the first agencies in the country to provide homes for neglected children. Today, we continue to achieve our mission 'to build a community of strong, healthy families who protect and nurture children' by providing a full range of behavioral health, early childhood and youth development, substance abuse treatment, and support services for children, families and adults in the Greater Hartford region.
Our staff are energetic, enthusiastic, mission-driven and open to learning. If you’d like to grow your career in a diverse and supportive environment rich with learning opportunities, join us!
Provides support to Parenting with Love and Limits (PLL)Clinician, groups and participating youth and families in Parenting with Love and Limits.
- Provide support and case management services to youth and families participating in PLL as part of the LYNC program.
- Participate in PLL required training and quality assurance activities.
- Co-facilitate multi-family groups in adherence to the PLL model.
- Conduct home visits in accordance with PLL model.
- Collect family, school and other relevant history.
- Arrange for any community resources connecting youth and family to recommended programs/services as identified in Risk Reduction Sustainability Plan (RRSP).
- Document all client and family contact in accordance with model expectations and agency policies and procedures.
- Attend trainings and meetings as needed to meet the requirements of the position.
- Will need to be required to work between two site locations
- Other assigned duties as assigned by management.
The Village offers a comprehensive flexible benefits package designed to aid in the health and well-being of our employees and their dependents, including:
- Medical and Prescription Coverage
- Health Savings Account (HSA), with employer contribution of up to $1,000 per year
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Annual on-site flu clinics
- Employer paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employer paid Dependent Life Insurance
- Employer paid Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Employer Paid Business Travel Insurance
- 403(b) Plan with Employer Contribution and Match
Advancement in your Career
- Annual Professional License Reimbursement
- Clinical Supervision toward Licensure
- Continuing Education Units (CEU’s)
- Student Loan Forgiveness Program â€“ National Health Service Corp (NHSC)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Employer paid and confidential counseling services
- Paid Holidays
- Paid time off; including 15 days of vacation, 12 days of sick and bereavement leave