Starting Salary: $64,000
Do you love to work directly with children ages 6-12 and their
families, helping them to be successful at home, in school and the
community? Are you a good supervisor, able to motivate and guide a
multidisciplinary team? Join The Village's Extended Day Treatment program.
ABOUT EXTENDED DAY TREATMENT
Extended Day Treatment (EDT) is a therapeutically intensive program
that supports children in developing and practicing social and coping
skills that will help them to be more successful in their schools,
homes and communities. During the 6-month program, children work on
individualized goals and build skills in daily peer groups. They
develop conflict resolution skills and learn to express their feelings
in healthy, productive ways. Family involvement is critical. Families
receive support in connecting with schools and the community to
identify opportunities and build a foundation for success. Group,
individual and family therapy, case management and medication
management is also provided as needed.
Responsible for the overall coordination and implementation of
designated milieu - based treatment program.
- Responsible for direct clinical and administrative supervision of
clinical, child development and supervisory staff, including hiring,
training and performance management.
- Works in concert with DCF Regional staff on program protocol for
case referral, conferencing/communication, program case reporting
- Responsible for admissions and treatment coordination in the
program. Ensure safe, therapeutic programming for children.
- Participate as a member of multi-disciplinary treatment team;
provide some clinical case coverage.
- Work in collaboration with Program Director to ensure quality
assurance, utilization review, public relations, and maintaining
license and accreditation.
- Continuously monitor program for improved service delivery.
- Coordinate and implement aftercare services.
- Communicate, coordinate and collaborate with collateral agencies,
including DCF, school systems, etc.
- Obtain and maintain Public Service License to support
transportation needs as they arise.
- Assist Program Director and/or Associate Vice President in
developing yearly budget, control and monitoring of budget performance.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.